Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Friday, July 9, 2010

SHUT UP...

Shut up! Forever 21 just came out with a maternity line. So freaking out right now. Affordable maternity clothes that are cute?? Shut up! Can't wait until I can do a little online shopping for some of this stuff.... well, maybe I can wait a while longer.

PS... more regular blogs coming soon. Lots of stuff to catch up on like... puppy, zoo, family events, etc. etc. etc. Finally getting the energy back to start blogging again! WOOT WOOT!

4 comments:

Amber said...

WOOHOO for maternity at F21, can I come shop with you? Are you starting to feel better?? Hope so!

Melissa said...

One of my fave stores ever! Being prego never looked so good! hehe love that you are blogging again. You are such a good writer!

dockters said...

Heather...you are having a baby!!! Congrats!!! I'm thrilled for you! I hope you're feeling better...hang in there! Can't wait to hear what you're having!!

Brynn and Jared said...

That i so exciting! cheap and stylish :) Let me know if you still want those maternity clothes. I really can bring them up anytime!