Dear maternity pants with a huge stretchy waste band,
You complete me.
Love,
your pregnant bellied friend
Dear hard boiled eggs,
Why do you taunt me? You sound so yummy to eat yet make me feel so icky inside.
Dear Baby,
I am glad I can call you a "HE" now. It is so nice to say.
Dear water,
Why do you give me heartburn? I need to drink you... lots of you. Please don't make the acid rise to my eyeballs. Thanks.
Dear feet,
Why are you so HOT all the time? Simmer down.
Dear Jerry,
Thanks for making me dinner and rubbing my feet. I love you. A lot.
Dear smokers,
Please use febreze. It does wonders. If not, I will puke. And there is no guarantee that it won't be all over you.
Dear burnt out light bulb,
Fix yourself.
Dear lime popsicle, fire roasted tomato soup, pizza factory bread sticks, cafe rio and capri suns,
Thank you for easing my cravings. You are ever so good.
Dear alarm clock,
Go to hell.
Dear dogs,
You are both cute and energetic. I love you a lot. I hope that you are nice to the baby when he comes. Or else...
Dear hair,
Thank you for growing. Although I do not appreciate you growing on my stomach. That is weird and not at all attractive.
Dear budget,
You are going to be tight for a while as we save/spend for baby gaga. Can you magically produce some more cash for us to still have a little fun?
Dear blog,
Pictures are piling up on my computer and stories need to be told. Please be patient with me as I find the time to share these things with you.
Thank you,
your blogger buddy
2 comments:
Haha, dear alarm clock - go to hell. Classic.
haha! I love you beyotch! And I agree with Tan and Rod...the dear alarm clock-go to hell was awesome. I definitely laughed out loud!
Post a Comment