Est. 2008
Hooray!! We love boys!! We're so excited for you!! Congratulations!!! He'll be so handsome!! Just so happy for you!!
CONGRATS Heather!! Are you feeling better these days? I hope so! You are going to be the CUTEST pregnant lady and the greatest MOMMY!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you and your husband. I hope you start to feel better soon!
Can't wait to meet the little guy!
Jerry will now have a hunting partner! Congrats on the baby boy!
We LOVE boys!! Congrats!
woohoo! SO FUN! I think everyone should have a boy first :) Cant wait to see you thursday!
Yes, I blog stalk you. Congrats. I'm very excited for you guys. When are you due again? I suppose I could figure it out based off of your little baby gadget...xoShanae
YAY!!! CONGRATS! I still have those clothes if you want them, we are thrilled for you!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Hooray!! We love boys!! We're so excited for you!! Congratulations!!! He'll be so handsome!! Just so happy for you!!
CONGRATS Heather!! Are you feeling better these days? I hope so! You are going to be the CUTEST pregnant lady and the greatest MOMMY!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you and your husband. I hope you start to feel better soon!
Can't wait to meet the little guy!
Jerry will now have a hunting partner! Congrats on the baby boy!
We LOVE boys!! Congrats!
woohoo! SO FUN! I think everyone should have a boy first :) Cant wait to see you thursday!
Yes, I blog stalk you. Congrats. I'm very excited for you guys. When are you due again? I suppose I could figure it out based off of your little baby gadget...
xo
Shanae
YAY!!! CONGRATS! I still have those clothes if you want them, we are thrilled for you!
Post a Comment