Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sunbeam Sayings

There is a little girl in my sunbeam class who can't quite say her "k" sounds. It is quite cute and has offered some great laughs.... here are a few:

When we were handing out cards in sharing time she got a card and she was SO excited that she yelled out "I'm a Tard! I'm a Tard!"

When she offered the opening prayer in class she ended with "in the name of Jesus Trist, amen".

She likes to sit on my lap during sharing time, and a few weeks ago she leaned over to me and said "I wanna give you a tiss." I told her she could kiss my hand and she grabbed it and gave it a big smack with her lips and said "See? don't you love tisses?".

3 comments:

Allison and Josh said...

I LOVE those Sunbeams!! Last week when we were talking about our bodies and what's good and bad for them, one of our little girls said, "Sometimes my mom drinks coffee!" haha! Gotta love it!

Jared and Jesse said...

I LOVE IT! Gotta love the primary, there's never a boring moment :)

Courtnee said...

I love the tard :)