Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Years Day with the Family

On New years day we went to lunch with my family at Red Robin and then to a movie. It was so fun to have everyone together! We were only missing on sister, but it was so fun to get everyone together. I only wish we could do it more often! {Jade and Courtnee}
{Dad and Kristine}
{Javier and Amber}
{Caitlin and Austin}
{JI, Lindsay and Savanna}
{Little Sophia always sticks her bottom lip out... so here I am trying to imitate her}
{I am pretty sure this is my favorite picture. Look at how Sophia is just staring at Jerry! She really just loves him!}
{Doesn't Savanna look just like her Dad?}
{Me and my little sissy.... I miss her!}
{these boys were so alike it was scary!}
{I just LOVE this picture. Isabel is so happy and G looks so grown up!}
{Kris, Dad, Caitlin and Auty}

No comments: