Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Eve 2009

Our second Christmas as a married couple was a complete success! The festivities started on Christmas Eve with Jerry's family. I just love being with this family! We had a great meal and we exchanged gifts. I loved watching the little ones get so excited! I love being a part of the Flannery crew and making memories with them! I know that sounds SO cheesy... but it really is how I feel! Love you guys!
{Grandpa & Grandma and the grand kids}
{Dyon, Anthony and Bella}


{John, Ashlee and little Lia}
{Connor and Ashley}
{Us... What do you think of the beard?}
{Aunt Ashlee and Henry}
{the sisters.... minus one}
{Merry Christmas Eve!}
{cutest little boy ever}
{how cute is this face!?}
{she is the sweetest big sister}
After the family festivities we went home and opened our traditional Christmas jamies. I got a nice big pair of sweats (since I always steal Jerry's!) and Jerry got some U of U sweats too! Desi even got a U of U blanket to snuggle with! It was a great Christmas Eve!

{Amber, Dan and Co.}

No comments: