Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Xi-licious Christmas Dinner

We had our 1st annual Xi Babes Christmas Dinner last week and it was xi-licious. We went to our old stomping grounds... Chili's. We used to go to that Chili's for most every major event in our lives while we were in Xi, and it brought back some great memories. We had a little gift exchange (xi style) and it was amazing! We had some great gifts and everyone came out on top in the end (that's what she said... I couldn't help it). I absolutely love these girls, and I am so glad that we are still so close and remain such great friends. Thanks girls for a fabulous night! I love you all!

{Klo, Roach and Liz}
{Straight pimpin'}


{admiring the anywhere massage pen... great white elephant gift!}
{lisa had a rough time with the gift exchange. All her cute gifts kept getting stolen from her!}
{Hello, Joyce?}
{Love these girls}
{Lisa, Karen, Tina, Me and Megan}
{bronzed and shimmery... just the way we like it!}

{Ro, Liz, Dan and Tanya}

2 comments:

Allison and Josh said...

CUTE!! I love you girls! I am SO SO BUMMED I couldn't make it. BLah. Such a crazy week. My voice teacher and I practiced our hearts out on Thursday night, and then she was sick on Sunday so we didn't even get to sing!! I WILL NOT miss the next Xi dinner!!

p.s. You girls look amazing in your shimmer and bronze!!! :)

Klo said...

BIZZLE NIZZLES FOR LIFE!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!