Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Work Christmas Party

Let the parties begin! This is the best part of Christmastime. All the parties and gatherings with friends! We had my work Christmas party, and it was really fun! We went to Tucci's in Trolley Square and we had a little white elephant exchange. I think we made out with the best gifts there... A Cafe Rio gift card, and a gingerbread house kit. I was sad I didn't take more pictures.... so this will have to do.

Last week we also had Jerry's work Christmas party at Rodesio Grill. My oh my.... so much meat!! It is definitely a manly mans restaurant. It was delicious, and it was fun to finally put some faces with some names. It was a great time! On the way home I think we were both on a meat high, because we were both just laughing our heads off the entire way home. It was so much fun! We would both just look at each other and bust up laughing again. I was laughing so hard tears were running down my face and the phrase "laugh so hard you'll bust a gut" was almost true for us. We were so full I thought I was going to explode while I was laughing. It was too funny, and made the night very memorable!
I love this time of year!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

it was very sad how more pictures did not get taken at the work party... next year we'll all do better.