Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's beginning to FEEL a lot like Christmas

So.... it looks like Christmas outside. But now it really FEELS like Christmas. I love this time of year, especially since we have been married. It is just so fun to start new traditions and focus on our little family. We were able to pull out our tree that we bought last year after Christmas. I was a little nervous about how it would all turn out because I couldn't even remember what it looked like when I bought it, but it was just right! My mom and I went and did a little shopping on Black Friday, and she helped me choose some really cute ornaments for the tree. I love it, and it has a lot of sentimental meaning to me. My Grandma Fox used to have this little white Christmas tree that was adorned with butterflies and birds and all sorts of knick knacks. I absolutely LOVED that tree when I was a kid.... that lady had some serious style! So, in her memory I bought a few ornaments that would remind me of how it felt around Christmastime when I was a kid. It really is beginning to FEEL a lot like Christmas.

No comments: