Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Sicky

Our little baby Desi was sick this week. Poor little Desi girl. She had a tummy ache and couldn't sleep all night long.... for THREE NIGHTS IN A ROW. It was not fun for her, or her owners. I felt so bad for her! We took her to the vet and they gave her some antibiotics and they kicked right in and worked great! I went straight home from the vet and got to work. I cleaned out her dog run even scrubbing the floor to make sure it was nice and clean. I washed all her blankets and bedding, sterilized all her toys and washed out her kennel. I really hope she doesn't get sick again... it is so sad!





*Funny side note... When we were trying to give Desi her pill we tried to disguise it in a treat. We tried cheese, peanut butter, sausage, kibble, cheerios and she would always eat all the treat and spit out the pill! That little stinker.

No comments: