{click to enlarge photo}
Large black bead necklace with ribbon ties. Can be adjusted to different lengths and the ribbon can be changed out for different colors.


Rules:
Leave a comment by Friday, October 9th by midnight... only one comment per person please! I will be randomly selecting a winner out of a hat on Saturday morning {the very day of our fabulous boutique sale!}. Check back here to see if you are the lucky winner!
Email me and I will send you the info for the boutique on Saturday! It is going to be amazing! Don't worry about where you live {I know there are friends of friends of friends who might look at this... so anyone is welcome to join in the give away}... this will be mailed right to your door!
GOOD LUCK!
23 comments:
Hey Heather! I'm always up for a giveaway, and this is sooo dang cute! I won't be able to make it on Saturday though because it is my 5 year anniversary. Good luck with everything! I'm sure you will do great!
doesn't have to be a shameless giveaway.. i love giveaways.. and this is super cute. if i lived in utah i would totally come to the boutique! have fun at it and i'm sure you'll have great success!
love the necklace...so cute! I'm going to be picking up my in-laws from the airport, otherwise I would love to come to the boutique, it sounds wonderful!
Count me in heather! How cute and crafty are you, I love it!
Hey, just checked out your Chic Chick blog too and you have the sweetest style..Love it! Too bad I'm in CA. :(
I love the necklace! It's too adorable!
Annalisa
(annashopper at gmail dot com)
I like this necklace a lot. And please tell me about this boutique on Saturday!
anniewickman4@gmail.com
Way cute Heather!my e-mail is mckelleboyer@hotmail.com, send me info!!!
Cute blog Heather! I love you jewalry! You are so artsey! Count me in for the giveaway!
loolamuir@msn.com
Ooo...pick me! Pick me! That necklace would go PERFECTLY with my Halloween costume...and several other outfits I've got! I AM your favorite sister, remember? :)
seriously, so cute byotch!
Love it! Plus black is totally my color right now. When cold hits, my black wardrobe emerges.
Hey what up Heather! It's Stephanie Waddell, now Williams. Long time no see! I'd love to come see your jewelry and enter for the contest! Thanks!
I love your stuff! Email me more info. kaseysanders17@yahoo.com
I want to enter your giveaway, if I won it would make my necklace collection go from one necklace to two! ( I hope that points you in the right direction! ;) ) Also what boutique do you do? I have thought about doing that with baby stuff that I make.
Oooh, pick me! (I'm kelli's sister if you're wondering who the crazy is on your blog!). Darling necklace.
Sooo cute! What boutique are you doing? Art Market perhaps? I'd love to come check out your stuff though.. Let me know!
I want it. So cute!
Pick me...Pick me!!!
No shame HerE! I need a little sparkle like that for my mommy wardrobe!
Sign me up! I am the biggest fan of your jewelry! Love you.
Super cute! Love the chunky stuff!
What's today? Am I too late to enter? Well, I was planning on coming to the boutique but something came up :) Hope it goes well!!
Post a Comment