Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

U-T-A-H

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!
Can't wait for the "fight" tonight! Kickoff is in less than 8 hours, and I cannot wait. I will be wearing my lucky red shoes that I wore to every home game in our undefeated season in 2004 AND in 2008. I am giving full credit to those lucky red shoes. Lets bring some more wins home!

{not actual shoes... mine aren't as nice and clean as these are. but you get the idea.}

ps.... prepare for a red blog overload for the next few months.

5 comments:

Aimee said...

GO UTES!!
By the way, LOVE the shoes!

Primary said...

So you don't know me, but you know my husband. I think that means I can stalk your blog, right? I am also wearing my red shoes today. Can't wait for the game!

pirate ride said...

Go.... Utes! I love your RED lucky shoes they are so cute! Kick em, kick em, kick em in the knee beat those Aggies and make them bleed!

Courtney said...

so, random question. where did you get those shoes? and do they sell them in navy blue?

Amelia Poll said...

Go UTES!