Don't get me wrong. I LOVE our dog. But.... there are a few things that I absolutely hate.
1. when she ruins our carpet.
3.when she decides to bite a hole through my favorite hoodie (make that two hoodies).
4.her sharp puppy teeth that somehow always find my fingers and toes.
5.when she gets at the drapes and gets all twisted up in them. (don't worry I have since rigged them up so they don't hang as long)
6.when I let her out to potty at 5 am and somehow she has so much energy she wants to run and play and all I want to do is go back to bed.
7.her stinky puppy breath.
8.when she chews on the furniture and rugs.
9.when I put her in her kennel and she whines and whines... I just feel so bad!
10.when it is raining outside and she somehow finds all the worms in the grass and brings them with her in the house and drops them on the carpet. GROSS!
Now.... here are ten things I LOVE about our dog.
(this list was a lot easier to make than the previous... I guess I love her more than I hate her. that's a good sign.)
1.her cute black nail.2.her spotted paws.
3.when she rolls over and lets me rub her belly.
4.when she curls up next to me and takes a nap.
5.when she goes a WHOLE WEEK without an accident in the house (this only happened once... but I am keeping my fingers crossed it happens again).
6.when she is so excited to see me when I get home from work.
7.how her tail sticks straight up in the air.
8.the way she walks to the top of the stairs after waking up from a nap and stretches her little body.
9.her energy (I guess this is a love hate)
10.watching her play with her toys. It is absolutely hilarious.
We start our puppy training class today and I am hoping some of the things on the first list can be resolved by the training class. Let's keep our fingers crossed!
3 comments:
So cute! and getting so big! Good luck with the puppy stuff, it's not easy.
haha! Oh I totally remember those days with my little Elle Woods. Her puppy teeth were BRUTAL! And she peed and pooped way too much on the carpet! Your little darling will learn, but it is hard to be patient with them. It's a good thing puppies are so dang cute! Hang in there!
Oh I love the black nail, I've never noticed it! On her next 'naughty' day when you want to beat her or kick her out of the house...I just happen to know two little girls that would LOVE to take her for walk or just have her over for a visit. Seriously, they talk about her daily!!
Post a Comment