It was my older sister Lindsay's birthday last week. She is the big 26... or as she says... the one year anniversary of her 25th birthday. I can't believe that she is 26, married and with a baby! It seems like just yesterday we were sending her off on her mission, or just yesterday that we were playing in the Utah Philharmonic together. We have had some great times together, and she has been a good big sister to me..... most of the time! Just kidding Linds, Love ya! I am so glad that she gave me a cute little niece to love as well! Thanks for being a great big sister! And what would a birthday post be without some old pictures? Happy birthday Lindsay!



.jpg)


2 comments:
Oh, little Lindsay and Heather! Those pictures gave me some flashbacks! :)
Thanks, little sis! Love ya! I especially love the Halloween pic...ha ha!!
Post a Comment