Or "Desi" as we lovingly call this little creature. Sometimes she is such a little cutie and other times she can be such a rascal. She is a handful, but now that we have her we can't imagine life without her... okay that is a lie... I can totally imagine a full nights sleep, clean clothes that don't smell like puppy, clean carpets and a lunch break not consisting of driving home to let her do her business. I know this puppy stage will pass, and I love this little monster to death, but I can't wait for the house training, chewing and whining stage to be over with! On the bright side our house has never been so clean and organized as it is right now. We can't afford to leave the slightest little thing out for her to get into. It is actually really nice.
Jerry is super cute with her. He is so sweet with how he handles her and he never raises his voice or gets frustrated with her. He loves her and I think he is her favorite (hard for me to admit).
It has been a crazy week introducing Desi to her new house and her new family. I will keep you updated on how the puppy training is going. Wish us luck!
Here are some {a lot} pictures from Desi's first week at home.
{SO excited to bring Desi home!}
{bringing Desi home in the car}

{How could you resist that FACE?}

{Desi and her Momma... haha}

{Jerry and Des snoozin}

{This is the way I like her best. Calm and sleepy.}

{So cute. Seriously.}

{She likes to lick.}

{One of my favorite pictures of her. Love her little floppy ears.}

{She TOTALLY bit my nose. Like... HARD. Ouch.}

{Sleeping again... aren't they cute?}

{Bahahaha. Best picture ever.}

{She is a little stinker. But look at those puppy dog eyes!}

{Again.... so sleepy. Is there a common theme here?}

{She loves her toys.}

{She is even starting to point!}

{look at that face.}

{I was inside and she was licking the sliding glass door. Funniest thing ever.}
3 comments:
SOOOOO cute! We should have a play date when she gets a little bigger. Good luck!
Oh... my what a cute, cute puppy!!! Love her name too!!
I am in love with your puppy dog!!! Can I come visit?
Post a Comment