Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Today I am sick..

Like curl up in a ball, wrap up in a blanket, rock back and forth, cry until you feel better sick. Why is it that there are a few things in life that can always cheer you up when you are sick? For me some of those things are popsicles, sweatpants(even when it is ninety degrees outside), the Price is Right and of course.... The Princess Bride. Something about that movie calls to me when I am sick, and somehow it always makes me feel just a little bit better. So I will be here curled up in my blanket eating my popsicle and watching The Princess Bride.

Hopefully tomorrow I will be feeling better.

8 comments:

Ben, Ashley, and Nate said...

Hope the sicky gets better watching all that mushy stuff;)! Btw, that's so exciting that you're getting a dog!

Abe and Lisa said...

When i'm sick it's "The Sound of Music" that cheers me up. But maybe that's because it's like three hours long and i never have time to watch it when i'm healthy. Get better soon Heather! It's no fun being sickly.

pirate ride said...

Oh man I hate being that sick.! :( Sorry hope you get feeling better soon! Chicken soup and crackers always works for me! Hehe

Brynn and Jared said...

I'm with you on The Princess Bride! It can cheer anyone up, anytime! feel better!

Amber said...

Glad you don't have 'it' but so sorry you're so sick! Hope you feel better soon!

Amber said...

Feeling better yet?

Hey, I got "Confessions of a Shopaholic" and am just starting it. I've been meaning to read it for so long, ever since you told me about it. Can't wait to get into it!

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

Hope you are feeling better Heather!!

Liz said...

dude, i FOUND you!
and this post was long ago, but i think you are better? i hope so? see you at work on saturday byotch! have an oh so lovely holiday please!