I remember when I first met Jerry's family his niece, Ella, asked me if I wanted to watch a "goggy moofie" with her... in children's translation it meant a "doggy movie". Since then it has been a running joke between Jerry and I. Well.... we are so excited to be getting our very own little goggy! It is going to be the best behaved, cutest, most cuddly and best hunting dog ever. It is going to be a lot of work, and when I start to think about all that having a dog entails I have to admit I get a little overwhelmed. But last night we had the chance to go take a look at our potential goggy, and all that nervousness went away! I mean, seriously.... Look at 'em! Don't you just want to scoop them up and take them home with you? Can't wait for our goggy to join our little family! Six more weeks!
3 comments:
I want one! Those are adorable!!! What kind are they?
Super cute! I am totally jealous. I really want a dog. I am more of a big dog person, so we need to wait until the kids get a little older. How exciting for you. Hope you are feeling better too!
That's funny you remember the whole 'goggy moofie' thing! I have to admit those little guys are pretty cute! We can't wait until you get one--every time Ella cries for a dog we'll send her to your house!
Post a Comment