Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

G to the N to the O




GNO's, or better known as Girls Night Out's, are some of my favorite times ever. I recently had a fun little GNO with some of my best friends! I was so glad that we could all get together and laugh and catch up! There is a reason why girls are girls and boys are boys.... we are SO different! I am so glad that I have such good girlfriends that I can get together with and share our girl stories with! Love you guys, so glad we could get together!

K-tizzle and B-rock
Dani and Me
Gotta love this girl...
Allison and Dani
My birtday sundae! yummmmy.

3 comments:

Allison and Josh said...

Love you, Beyotch! That was a fun night!

TomKat said...

Aw that looks like fun! You girls are cute :)

Tanya Rasmussen said...

Looks so fun! We should plan a date night when Dani comes back from Tex. I haven't seen you girls in forever!