Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Time Flies

Wow... time really does fly. The last time Jerry and I were in Arizona was when we got engaged. It seems like only yesterday!
Here we are then (November, 2007) and now (May, 2009)..... things haven't changed much have they?

2 comments:

Aimee said...

WOW! Lots of great pics of your family! You guys are all so cute. I'm a warm weather person too so I am way jealous of your trip to AZ and would love to live somewhere that warm! (Not that I'll ever be able to get Ry to move away from SLC and all of his family, but I can dream!)

Amelia Poll said...

You know...the next time you are visiting AZ you ought to give me a call :)