Est. 2008
Wha?
Mustache May! HAHA you guys are funny! I love the mustache. I am so impressed that you could grow one ;)
Heather you are so cute. And BTW, your house gives me envy. If you want to come and help me decorate my place some time, I will have no objections to that;).
I don't know if the stache makes you look smarter, but it definitely makes you fit in more with the Flannery girls-haha! Lookin good!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wha?
Mustache May! HAHA you guys are funny! I love the mustache. I am so impressed that you could grow one ;)
Heather you are so cute. And BTW, your house gives me envy. If you want to come and help me decorate my place some time, I will have no objections to that;).
I don't know if the stache makes you look smarter, but it definitely makes you fit in more with the Flannery girls-haha! Lookin good!
Post a Comment