I just made a discovery. A very good discovery. {Well, actually my cute cousin Jordan brought this discovery to my attention. }
Discovery= modbe.com
What is modbe? A very cute website that sells modest clothes and swimming suits. Seriously... these suits are to die for! My cousin was wearing one while we were in AZ and I fell in love with it. The tankini's tops are super long and they have tons of different styles to choose from. They also have really really cute jeans and shirts too... and DARLING workout wear.
Just thought I would share my recent discovery.
1 comment:
I just recently bought 2 pairs of shorts from Modbe for an excellent price and I LOVE them! They are so cute and SO comfortable. I am glad we both found out about this awesome company!
ps... your brithday is coming up!!! I keep telling Lauren that I want to get together with you because I havent seen you in so long. We should have a little game night with all our men!
Post a Comment