Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Wedding Day

Caitlin and Austin were married for time and all eternity in the beautiful Mesa Temple. The ceremony was amazing and Caitlin and Austin looked so happy! I was a little emotional to see my baby sister all grown up and getting married! I am so happy for these two and I know they will have a happy and long life together. They are perfect for each other.
{Picture Overload}
Mesa Temple
The happy couple coming out of the temple...Congratulating the bride
Chillin outside the temple
Feeling MUCHO hot after being outside for so long
Hanging out at the luncheon
My GQ Boys
Relaxing before the reception

1 comment:

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

OH I love your family!! Thanks for the photo overload--I enjoyed it! I can't believe Caitlin is married! Wasn't she just a little sis' running around the house just a few years ago!!? Wow...time flies!! Cute photos!