The book I chose to read {or listen to} is 'Marley and Me' by John Grogan. I absolutely without a doubt one hundred and fifty percent am in LOVE with this book. There were points when I would be sitting in my car laughing, and other times that I was wiping away my tears {I am sure I looked like a complete fool as I drove down the highway}. This book really pulled at my heart strings. The characters in the book remind me of myself and Jerry... John is Irish like Jerry and Jennifer at times does things that I can completely relate to. Marley the dog is a complete crackup at times and at others reminds me of my old beloved dog Jazz. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who is a dog lover or just wants a lighthearted read {or listen}.
We watched the movie over the weekend, and it was really good too {I think I even saw a tear well up in Jerry's eye}. It didn't quite compare to the intense emotions I had while I listened to this book, but I still loved seeing it portrayed on the big screen.
Can't wait for another good listen.
1 comment:
It's a good thing you watched the movie befor you heard the Kipper news! Bummer! I'll have to try the book on cd thing, I can't seem to find a second to read these days.
Post a Comment