Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Eggs
Connor and Ashlee came over to dye some Easter eggs and watch the Jazz game with us on Saturday. It was hilarious watching the boys come up with weird and crazy designs for their eggs. Ashlee and I would make ones like "Jerry + Heather = Love" or "Happy Easter" etc. But I think my favorite egg of the night was one Ashlee made... it said "I love Connor... he is so silly". We were all laughing so hard at all the funny things we put on our eggs. Whoever thought of the white crayon when they were dying their Easter eggs deserves some major props... Easter eggs wouldn't be the same without it. Thanks for coming over guys! We had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment