Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Looking forward to...

Summer can't come fast enough! I am looking forward to.....

Camping trips on the weekends
Using our new hiking gear
weekends filled with fishing
learning how to fly fish from the pro (Jer)
lots of BBQ's in our backyard
taking a gander at the Grand Canyon
soaking up the sun in the sunny state and seeing the family
pressing our luck in sin city
hot dogs and cracker jacks and good old baseball games

This snow outside my window is really depressing! Hurry up and come Summer... and stay for a LONG LONG time!

3 comments:

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

agreed! All of those things sound great!!! Bring on SUMMER!!!

Melissa Rose said...

Congratulations on the house! The remodeling looks great! I love the colors! Also congratulations on being sealed. It's the best feeling in the whole world!

Lacey said...

Summer can not come quick enough!!! I can't wait for all these things too!!!