I just love my job. For example dealing with people like... oh, lets just call him "Mr." for now.
Mister comes in to open a checking account, but is reporting on Chex Systems and Trans Union (not a good thing)... so unfortunately for Mr. he can't have a regular checking with us.
Me: Do you have any idea why you would be reporting on these?
Mr: No idea at all!
Me: I see that you had a charged off loan and a credit card with us? Could that be the problem?
Mr: I AM NOT going to pay you blood suckers back. You guys screwed me and I WILL NOT pay you back.
Me: Alright, Mr. that is fine... you can work that out with the collectors. For now I can open our second chance account. (explained that the account had a monthly charge etc.)
Mr: I am NOT going to pay someone to have a bank account. You people are such (expletive)! How can you stand to work for a company who is robbing people?? YOU ARE ROBBING ME!!
Me: I can understand your frustration Mr., (as I am being cut off)
Mr: This is such (expletive)! I will go to a credit union where they don't have dumb people like you working for the bank (he said this in much more derogatory words...but I toned it down for the blog)
Me: (starting to get frustrated and a little scared of the guy) Mr, I would be happy to help you but you need to calm down.
Mr: CALM DOWN?? CALM DOWN!! YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN?
Me: yes.
Mr: Well I WILL NOT CALM DOWN.
Me:Then I am going to have to ask you to leave. (at this point a coworker stepped in because the guy was getting pretty heated.)
Coworker: Sir, is there a problem?
Mr: GET OUT OF MY FACE!
Coworker: (Backs up a few feet and puts his hands up like he's being held up) Alright sir, we're just trying to help.
Mr: IF YOU WERE TRYING TO HELP YOU WOULD GET OUT OF MY FACE.
Me: Sir, like I said I would be happy to open the account for you. Otherwise you will need to leave.
Mr: like I said (in a mocking tone) I will leave when he gets out of my face.
Coworker walks away.
Silence ensues while I just stare at him waiting for him to leave. Minutes go by...
Mr: I would like to open that account please.
SERIOUSLY????????????? I love my job.
3 comments:
Yay for Banking!!! That is really funny! I don't miss those crazy people!!! Hope everything is going great for you!!!
That's insane what a nut job! You should be very proud of yourself I think I would have lost it! Loved the narration!
hahaha i hate stupid people.. seriously.. but that is an awesome story.. gotta love customer service.
Post a Comment