Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Crazy

Am I going crazy?

I cry during every episode of The Biggest Loser.
I think I am an expert critic while I watch American Idol.
I think I can smile with my eyes, just like Tyra.
I want to hunt down the bachelor and beat him up.
I find myself thinking at work situations just like Pam and Jim.

What have these shows done to me? I think I am going nuts!

4 comments:

Amber said...

When you find the bachelor, give me a call would ya? I'd like to let him have it myself!

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

ha ha! That is so funny! I agree with every one of those, so sad that I know what you're talking about. I love the biggest loser this season! my favorites are the Tongan guys!

The Ballif Family said...

I am sorry to admit it but I usually cry at the end of what not to wear when the family sees them. It might just be because I'm pregnant but I totally know what you mean. PS. congrats on being sealed! I am so happy for you!

Ben, Ashley, and Nate said...

Heather! I saw your blog on Marie's--fun to see what you guys are up to (and BTW, your house is so cute!)