Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Monday, March 30, 2009

ANTM


Those of you who know me, know I am borderline obsessed with Americas Next Top Model. I crave it. I so wish I could be one of those lucky girls, but I don't have the hip bones or the fierceness of a top model. If you are an ANTM virgin..... it's not too late. Oxygen {best ever} runs an ANTM marathon of all twelve seasons. You can just catch right up. Even though I have seen all seasons in their fullness I still record them and watch them over and over and over again. The crazy themes and photo shoots are so hilarious and drama packed, I can't get enough. This season is no exception. There are a few girls that I think have some great potential {I could so be a judge on the show}. And there are girls who I think will definitely flop {they just can't take the heat}. If anyone ever wants to chat about the episode after you watch it, let me know. I am always in for a good analyses of those dramatised divas. Love. It.

2 comments:

J and B Martin said...

I love, love, love ANTM! The next cycle is actually going to be for girls 5'7" and shorter- crazy! I love watching the marathons too. I haven't watched any of this season because I've never known when the season ran (I've only watched re-runs). The photo shoots are so fun to watch! I love it!

pirate ride said...

I love it too!! Maybe not as much as you though! I love the biggest loser and love the see them slowly lose all that weight!! ANTM kind of make me depressed!