Eternity is a LONG time... and I am so glad I will be spending it with my best friend. My sister in law said it best, "Eternity is a long time, I can hardly be in the same room the with a person for more than five minutes. It's a good thing you guys like each other!" I am glad we like each other too, because we are stuck with each other forever now, and I couldn't be happier! On Saturday, February 21, 2009 we were sealed for time and all eternity. I can honestly say it was the happiest moment of my life. It was the best anniversary gift I could have ever asked for. I was so glad we could have all of our friends and family their to support us and share this special time in our lives. Thank you all for your love and support, we appreciate it more than you will know!
(More pictures of us at the temple to come.....)
5 comments:
Congrats Heather, that is so awesome! Happy 1 year too!
Oh Heather, I just love you! Major congrats! That is so wonderful, I am so happy for you guys. What a perfect way to celebrate your anniversary. :) Congratulations!
Congrats! That is awesome! You two look great together!
oh i am so happy for you guys! yea!!! which temple? oh i just am so excited right now! anyway, congrats on the one year, jerry's bday and the new house.. busy times at the flannery's:)
Heather I am so happy for you and Jerry! I remember the day Kurt and I were sealed and it was the most amazing day. I'm so glad that you and Jerry had a great experience. Congrats!
Post a Comment