Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Resolutions...

New Years is a great time to make some resolutions and try to stick to them. It's the sticking to them part that is always hard for me. But.... I am determined this year to make some changes.

*Be Healthy- I am already on my way to being the best me I can be health wise, and I hope I can continue to work towards that. Christmas was a really hard time to stick to my strict diet, and I totally fell of the wagon a few days... but I am back on and ready to go!
*Be Organized- I want everything to have a specific place. No more searching through stacks of paper for that extra coupon or through the linen closet for that other pillow case!
*Save- be better at savings some more mula.
*Sew- learn to sew again.... now that I have a sewing machine I need to whip out some major crafts!
*Be on time- I am going to be on time everywhere I go. I am moving to a different branch at work that is closer to home, so hopefully that will help... and church isn't until one o'clock now, so I don't think that will be a problem. I will be prompt wherever I go!
*Find a house. We are currently house hunting, and if I don't go crazy... I am hoping we will find our dream starter home within the month. Keep us in your prayers... because the Lord definitely has something up his sleeve for us. I had no idea how draining and stressful finding a home can be. Hopefully things will all work out the way they are meant to.

I hope everyone can stick to their new years resolutions! Good luck and happy 2009!

No comments: