Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Home "Sweet" Home

Homes are anything but sweet when you are looking at buying them. They are actually more like a downright nightmare. We have already been through three offers and three nightmares. I am really starting to get frustrated, and I don't know how much more of this I can really take. Our lives seem to be upside down at the moment... looking for a house, a change of jobs, preparing to move and a few other life changing events (no we are not pregnant). Hopefully our lives will magically fall into place all at the right time when we find our future home. I am really praying they do. Saturdays are taken up by house shopping and throughout this whole process I have found myself getting more and more jaded to each home we see, feeling reluctant to fall in love with any of them fearing that we will just be disappointed yet again. I know everyone says that things happen for a reason. I find myself wondering what those reasons are sometimes. I guess the Lord is just protecting us and teaching us some patience in the meantime.... a whole lotta patience. Keep a prayer in your hearts that we will be able to find the house we have been searching for. I know it is out there somewhere, and hopefully we will find it soon. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel!! It is so frustrating...but when you least expect it the right one will come along and you will be so grateful for not getting all the other homes. We are also in that transition mode, jobs, looking for a house, expecting a baby soon! The unknown is so scary! But if you think about it, it's all pretty exciting too! Anyways... Good luck finding a home! You and your husband are so cute!