Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Success... Take Two

Small update:

*I have lost a total of ten pounds.

*I still have not had any type of soda or caffeine.

*I have successfully met my gym goals up to date.

*I am on target to meet my goal weight by our anniversary! Boo ya!



I still need some help in the fast, easy, healthy recipe department. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

3 comments:

Amber said...

You go girl! Wow, you are doing great. Although I think you already look good! I have a low carb crock pot cookbook if you'd like to take a gander at it...cooks itself while you're at work. Doesn't get much easier than that!

Unknown said...

that is awesome heather! sounds like a great week! for the recipies.. go to kraftfoods.com... with their food and family magazine they always have quick fast meal ideas and they are really good, easy and a majority of them are really healthy.

TomKat said...

You're awesome!If you ever need a gym friend let me know. And I know some fun recipes if you are really interested :)