Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Small Favor...

I need a small favor from you all. I am looking for a good (and cheap-ish) photographer. I don't need it for a couple of months, but I thought I would start the hunt earlier than later. The photo's will be taken on location in Salt Lake probably on a Saturday in late January or early February. Any suggestions on some good photographers that are affordable would be great! Thanks for your feedback! I always appreciate it!

6 comments:

Lacey said...

Hey Heather, our friend Landon has taken Colby's pictures for us twice...he does a great job and is very inexpensive. I can show you some of them if you'd like. He is actually the manager of the South Ogden Chase his name is Landon Smith (you may know him). But, we totally recommend him. Will can give you his phone number :) He does photography on the side.

Rory and Courtney Duckworth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rory and Courtney Duckworth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rory and Courtney Duckworth said...

We have a neighbor that is awesome her name is Natalie. Check her website out. http://lindsayjanebynatalie.blogspot.com/ . We plan on using her.

The Duncans said...

Yes, I have a suggestion. Her name is Amy Beardshall and she took Talias pictures in october and they are awesome. She is just starting out doing it professionally but has been taking pictures for everyone for quite sometime. Since she is just starting out she is charging $25 and you get 25 to 30 photos. She spent about 2 hours with us. She is awesome! I'd be happy to give you her number!

pirate ride said...

I wish I was a photographer!! Does that help?