Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Any better?

Could ONE day get any better? I think not.

Great things that happened today:

1. No work (thank you veterans!).

2. Sleeping in late.

3. Relaxing and watching a great chick flick.

4. Winning Twilight early premier tickets on the radio (I get to see it on the 18th! Yipee!).

5. Hanging out with the Gramps.

6. Shopping and finding some killer deals.

7. Getting the new David Archuleta CD... SO GOOD.

8. Dinner with friends.

9. Coming home to the best husband ever.


How could one day get any better? I just don't think it can.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I am so excited that you won twilight tickets, and i was even more excited when Will told me that you were taking me with you... :) So nice of you!!!!