
How perfect is that? Jerry gets to rock some awesome facial hair, and I get to actually dress semi cute! perfect, right? We got Jerry's whole outfit at the DI and only spent $20. I pretty much already had everything for mine but.... How do you pull a Cher look-a-like? You need her signature look...
Long, black and beautiful shiny hair. Now that I have hacked all of my hair off.... I was in need of a wig. I went to the Costume store and found this....
PERFECT!!!!! It looks so pretty on the picture! I was so glad I found it. Too bad the store didn't let me try it on before I bought it because this is what it REALLY looks like...
Long, black and beautiful shiny hair. Now that I have hacked all of my hair off.... I was in need of a wig. I went to the Costume store and found this....HONESTLY. Come on. Does that look ANYTHING like the picture? So I called the store... No returns.... all sales are final (good thing it only cost $12). They had no suggestions for me on how to style this monstrosity, except to use a steam cleaner (who has a steam cleaner? NOT ME). So... How am I supposed to be Cher without the hair???? Any suggestions???? I NEED HELP!!!
haha... so I was actually laughing so so so hard about this, and Jerry was having a blast with it! We even got Jer a wig... but I will save the reveal for that til later! You're gonna love it!
6 comments:
Hey Heather. I just wanted to let you know that I love love love your jewelery! Especially that sparrow necklace. I have been looking for a bird necklace...since its my name and all... What is that chain made of? Let me know if you will have a show for your jewelery and I would love to stop by.
Hey Heather! It's steph gerritsen I know It's been just about forever. Cute pics!
Mine is chadandstephanie.blogspot.com
Could you hang it in the bathroom while you take a steamy shower? Maybe you could slap some 'soul glow' into that thing. I'm pretty sure the Chi will melt that puppy. Hmmm...let me know how it goes! I'm sure you'll post your pictures, I'll be looking forward to it!
Holy cow that is hilarious! I'd either 1 get it wet or 2 use your regular iron fill it up with lots of water and just keep hitting the steam button. Be careful not to touch it with the iron or you'll have black goo on your iron for life!
Heather!!! I have a wig that is long black and straight...no bangs though. Let me know if you would like to borrow it because that wig is hideous...sorry :(
hahahahaha I have been laughin so hard looking at that wig! That is so dang funny!
Post a Comment