Thanks Amber!
10 years ago I ...
1. Was in seventh grade at Churchill Jr. High
2. Had the ugliest haircut ever!
3. Practiced my viola for at least an hour a day.
4. Doorbell ditched, prank called and toilet papered all the boys we liked.
5. Had a fairly simple life. (Ah, to be thirteen again. haha.)
5 Things on today's "to do" list...
1. Go to the grocery store.
2. Make dinner.
3. Straighten up the house a bit.
4. Watch America's Next Top Model and Project Runway after they are tivo'd.
5. Finish up some crafts (this is a whole different to do list in itself!).
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1. Buy a house close to home with no fixer uppers necessary.
2. Let Jerry take a few years off work so he can just get done with school fast!
3. Buy a cabin and a truck or SUV.
4. Go on a nice long vacation
5. Save for retirement
5 places I would like to visit...
(YES! I added my own question on this tag! Awesome!)
1. ALL of Europe
2. All of the States... Alaska, Hawaii and Washington especially!
3. the Virgin Islands
4. South Africa
5. Australia/ New Zealand
5 places I have lived...
1. Holladay, UT
2. West Jordan, UT
3. Salt Lake City, UT
4. Sugarhouse, UT
5. Bountiful, UT
5 jobs I have had...
1. Nanny
2. Waitress at Normandie Cafe
3. Teller at a Credit Union
4. Collections at a Credit Union
5. Personal Banker
I tag... Courtnee, Melissa O., Stacy, Elizabeth, Bianca
Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
2 comments:
I just keep learning more and more about you--thanks for being a good sport and doing this! And thanks for all of the costume ideas. When you say you have the costume"s" do you mean the guy and girl version of those? Hmmm, I may just have to borrow some things...
I am sorry I havent done this yet! Im going to do it right now! I have been on a road trip for volleyball and havent had the internet since wednesday! Believe it! I am so excited to do this!! Yay! Thanks for taggin me!
Post a Comment