Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Family Fun

While Jerry was out hunting I was back here having some good old family fun. My Mom and little sister, Hayley, got in town last Sunday to visit from Arizona.... then my other little sis, Caitlin, got here late Wednesday night. Lucky for me I was able to have Thursday and Friday off of work so I could spend some time with my cute family. The time we spent together was full of late nights, numerous laugh attacks, movies, shopping and tons of family bonding. Here are some pictures of my fam while they were here.
Caitlin and Gramps
Me and Cakes
Can't get enough of cute Savanna
Momma and Me
these girls can't eat ice cream without making a mess!
Making crafts with my ward
We went to the Scarecrow Festival at Thanksgiving Point and we had a great time. It was full of cute boutiques, haunted houses, moonwalks and a petting zoo. The family fun ended on a bit of a down note when my cousin Brett was in a pretty bad motorcycle accident and had to have emergency brain surgery. Luckily we were able to go to the hospital and spend some time with my cousins and Aunt and Uncle. Brett is doing well, and it is a true miracle that his friends acted so quickly and he was able to have his brother Brad right by his side. I am so proud of him, and he will continue to be in my prayers. We love you Brett! Keep on rockin!

Thanks for coming up and spending some time with me family! I love you and miss you already!

6 comments:

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

OH! I love the fox fam!! Looks like fun times! :)

The Ballif Family said...

How fun that you had some family time! That's the best part of hunting season is all the boys leave and you get some good girl time! All the best to your cousin!

Lacey said...

Hey Heather...you are funny. If it makes you feel better I blogstock people too. As you said everyone does it. When I go private I will make sure to add you to our list :)

pirate ride said...

Heather You are so cute!! Love your pics! I need to order Bronze it up!! I left you a comment on my blog about my sisters necklace! I am so glad Jerry married you!! He sure picked a great one!! Hope to meet you in person soon! Thanks Audra~

Unknown said...

heather so fun to be with fam.. i am so excited to get to utah this week! hopefully i will see you right???? anyway, those crafts with the temple are VERY cute! love them.. and i love your hair. hope your cousin continues to get better!

Amber said...

Your family is pretty dang cute! I'm glad to hear that your cousin is on the road to recovery, yikes! I love that your sister is standing by the Milk Jugger--is she relating this machine to her new-mom-self? Because I know what she means!