Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Beading
I have a new hobby! YAY! I decided since Jerry is going to be busy for the next few months watching football, I would learn something to keep myself busy as well! I took a class a while ago on how to make jewelry. I am so excited, I don't know what to do with myself! I have already made a couple of fun pieces.... and I just want to make more! Here are a few of the creations I have come up with... 













The pictures don't quite seem to do them justice... you just can't see all the detail! But, I am super excited about it, and just wanted to share! I am still learning, so if anyone has any tips... let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, you're really good at this! Are you bringing these to the boutique? I can't believe how much you have already made, and it sounds like there is more!
Hey, I tagged you on my blog. Yes, AGAIN. Sorry but it was actually kind of a fun one!
I really would buy something from you. I LOVE the red one!! They are really pretty!!
Post a Comment