-I want someone who is at least five inches taller than me... So I can wear my tall shoes when I am around him. (Check!Jerry is SIX inches taller than me!)
-I want someone who is bigger than me... the cuddling type.(Check! Jer is a big bear when it comes to cuddling, and I LOVE it!)
-I want someone who smiles a lot and loves to laugh. (Check! I can't remember a day I have known Jerry that we both haven't laughed at ourselves or each other!)
-I want someone who can look nice all dressed up, but can also look great in his grungy clothes.(Check! Jerry looks sexy no matter what he is wearing!)
-I want someone who takes good care of himself but isn't too concerned about his appearance. (Check! Check! Check!)
-I want someone who enjoys music and can appreciate a symphony concert. (Check? I took him to a symphony concert, but I am not sure how much he appreciated it. haha.)
-I want someone who enjoys the outdoors and likes and adventure. (CHECK! I couldn't have found someone who fits this description more!)
-I want someone who likes to go out and have a fancy dinner but can also have fun just hanging out and watching a movie at home. (Check! We don't do the fancy dinner thing as much as we used to, but it sure is nice to be able to relax at home with him!)
-I want someone who has dreams and goals and goes after then, and can also support mine. (CHECK! Jerry is so motivated and always has a goal for something, and he is THE most supportive person I know. He will support all my ideas, no matter how wacky they are!)
-I want someone who can enjoy different cultures and loves to travel. (Check! I can't wait to do more traveling with Jer... especially after he learns how to speak Spanish... one of his goals.)
-I want someone who can joke around with me and not care what other people think. (Check! WOW. I hit this one right on the nose. Jerry could care less what others think, and that is apparent by the random craziness that ensues at Wal Mart, or just about anywhere else we go.)
-I want someone who is great with kids and will be a loving father. (Check! I can't imagine having a family with anyone but Jerry. He is so great with his nieces and nephews, I just know he is going to be an amazing father.)
-I want someone who is strong in the church, is a worthy priesthood holder and shares my goals for an eternal family.(CHECK! I cannot wait to be sealed in the temple for time and all eternity. I can't wait to spend the rest of time with Jerry... he is my one and only and is constantly teaching me new things everyday.)
-I want someone who is trustworthy and honest in all his doings. (CHECK! Jerry is the most honest person I know. He will tell you like it is. I trust him with everything, and I think anyone who knows him can say he is extremely trustworthy. He will have your back through thick and thin.)
I think I hit the jack pot with this one! Jerry is the complete package and I love him with everything I have. Thanks for being you babe! Loves ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment