
I am in some dire need of serious professional help!! I have been bouncing around from hair stylist to hair stylist... and yet, I haven't LOVED a single one! I need someone GOOD, and I mean... GOOD. It would be great if I could get in to someone who works Saturdays (seeing as I work all week during the day) and someone either near or around Bountiful or Salt Lake. Do you have anyone that you would recommend for me? I am desperate!
Some cuts I think that are cute.... what do you think? P.s. Why Are they all BLONDE??!!







7 comments:
I think the top style would be super cute on you Heather. My favorite stylist just moved to MD, sorry!
Hey, you probably don't remember me, but I saw your blog looking through Tarina's. Hope you don't mind if I give you my hairstylist's name as I've been going to her for 8 years. Just a little info on her, she and her husband own her salon, she has been (and may still be) a color rep for Loreal and does conventions every year on color and cuts. I totally recommend her and everyone who has seen her continues to go back.
Holli Bezzant @ Tangles Salon
424-2724. Her salon is off of Ft. Union Blvd and 2000 East.
Stephanie Hadden-Pettersson
Heather- Hey! I came across your blog. Congrats on getting married. That's exciting! As far as the hair thing goes, I still go to Logan to get my hair done. So if you found someone great let me know!
Hey Heather! How have you been? I'm glad I ran across your blog..it's been forever since we've seen you! Congrats on getting married! And I have an awesome hair girl! She works at The Mirage Day Spa and Salon located inside the Sports Mall on 900 East. Her name is Keelee Bennett and she is great- not conservative but not too crazy. She has awesome ideas and she'll do whatever you want and if you don't know what you want.. she has a great eye! Good Luck!
Thanks for all the comments! I will let you know how my next haircut goes! Wish me luck! Thanks again!
Heather, I thought of a great girl for you to go to if you still need some hair ideas! Her name is Cassi and she works at Salon H20 in the gateway...
http://studioh2osalon.com/
She's a doll! Just adorable and so fashionable!
Good luck!
Hey I have the best stylist! I have recommended so many people to her! She is just right by Skyline. Her name is Ashley and her number is 809-0066 and she is super affordable!
Post a Comment