Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Our Humble Abode

I think I said a LONG time ago that I would post some pictures of our new place. I know the anticipation has been KILLING you all... so, the wait is over... here is our little nest. WE LOVE IT! You are all welcome over anytime!
...Welcome...

... The front room...

...My new obsession... Scentsy!...

...Hallway/stairs...

...Kitchen...
...Dining Room...
...Our little backyard...
...Downstairs bathroom...
...Upstairs bathroom...
...Spare Bedroom/Storage/Office...
...Bedroom...
...My favorite part.... we have our own closets!!...

There is so much stuff I would love to do to this place... like PAINT... but since we are still renting I guess we will just have to wait. I love our house, and I am so fortunate to be able to live in such a great place.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Your home is so cute Heath! Thanks for the tour! ps... I love your bedspread. So cute. haha love ya girl!