Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Ki-Yi!
WHO AM I SIR? A Utah man am I ... a Utah man sir, will be til I die! KI-YI! We're up to snuff, we never bluff, we're game for any fuss. No other gang of college men dare meet us in a muss. So fill your lungs and sing it out and shout it to the sky, We'll fight for dear old crimson for a U-TAH-MAN-AM-I!!! GO UTES!
That's right.... the time has finally come! We received our long awaited U of U season tickets in the mail! We are so excited! Hope you are all just as excited as we are.... you better be prepared for some awesome football posts a-comin your way! WOO HOO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment