Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Big G

My little brother Garrett came and hung out with us this weekend. We had a fun time with him, and I hope us married people weren't too much of a bore for him. Saturday morning we had a birthday celebration breakfast at the Flannery's for Becky and Dan, while we were there Garrett was introducing himself to everyone... he told them they could call him Garrett, Fox, G etc. He just cracks me up! I remember him as a toe head little boy with a bull cut running around wreaking havoc. Now he is a witty, intelligent, fun-loving teenager who is going to be a senior in high school. It is crazy how fast they grow up. Jerry likes having another guy around... so, G, you are welcome whenever you want! Love ya buddy!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I prefer calling him the G-dog, is that an option? I love the shower pictures, especially the diaper cake, nice work! I also like the new look on the blog.