Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back To School


I remember as a little girl being so excited to go back to school. The new haircut, fresh tan, brown sack lunch with a note from Mom in it, new clothes and cool new backpack and binders to match! Oh, how that has changed! Besides the new haircut, life is much different now going back to school. All I can say is that summers are far too short these days, and this summer might be the last without Jerry in school for quite some time. I am so proud of him for all that he does. He is incredibly smart, and I know he will do amazing this semester! Good luck babe! I will do everything I can to help! And good luck to all of you other poor students out there returning for another grueling semester! My prayers are with you all!

No comments: