Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Quote of the Day

Here is your quote of the day....

"Live in such a way that those who don't know Christ but know you, will want to know Christ because they know you."

Love it! I am so excited for this amazing time in my life. Things are going so well for me and Jerry, and I couldn't be happier! I am so glad that I married such a wonderful man with a strong testimony that is constantly uplifting me and teaching me in ways I never imagined. Thanks to everyone for your love and support in our new lives together. It can only get better from here, and I can't wait for our future together! Thanks again, and we love you all!

2 comments:

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

I love that quote too Heather! And just in case I've never told you, I think you are absolutly beautiful! The short hair is a cute look for you my dear. :)

Anonymous said...

You guys are so damn cute that it is sick!!! I love you both!
Dyon