Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Obsessed

I am OBSESSED! I seriously think there could be something critically wrong with me. I cannot stop watching, reading and thinking about those stupid Twilight books! I recently finished the third of the series, Eclipse, and the ending was unbearable! I don't think I can wait until August to read the next one! I can't decide who I like anymore... Edward, or Jacob?? It's such a hot topic these days, and Jerry just loves hearing me go on and on about it.

I was in dire need of some good books to read to keep me sane until Breaking dawn comes out. I already read one of my favorite books again, Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sofie Kinsela (recommend to anyone who loves to shop). Now I have started a new book called Four to Score by Janet Evanovich, and it is hilarious! It is about a girl in Jersey who is a bounty hunter who is always seeming to get into awkward situations. I will let you know what I think when I finish it. I also got a book called Skinny Dip by Carl Hiaasen, and I can't wait to start it. If you have any other book suggestions for me... PLEASE let me know, because I will probably be done with these in no time! Thanks for the suggestions!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel you girl!! I am in love with Edward!!!!!!!!!

Amber said...

This is really funny to me because I went through the EXACT same thing! There is even a similar post on my blog from last month? where I asked for good reads because yes, I too was going through Twilight withdrawals. I will pass along what others recommended to me, a few of which I have now read and enjoyed...Pride & Prejudice (also watched the movie and LOVED it), The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom, am now reading Peace Like a River by Lief Enger and am almost finished, it's really good. And some others sitting on my table waiting to be read are: Goose Girl (Shannon Hale), The Secret Life of Bees, The Time Traveler's Wife, The Memory Keeper's Daughter. Is that enough to keep you busy? It's quite sad, I never read this much before the Twilight Saga unexpectedly wisked me away from reality! Can't wait to discuss the Edward vs. Jacob debate with you next week on vacation!!