We finally did it. We moved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I don't think I could put enough exclamation marks to truly express my excitement) No more loud stomping of children's feet above our heads, no more noises of banging piano keys coming down through the vents, no more late night Halo tournaments by grown men going on upstairs, no more scrubbing the dishes by hand, no more walking through dog crap to get to the door, no more parking on the street, no more awkward confrontations with the landlord who lives upstairs, no more dogs barking through the night and most importantly... AIR CONDITIONING! It is so nice to walk into a house and feel like it is truly "HOME". I feel like we finally have a space of our own... even though we are still renting, this new place feel much more home-y. I absolutely love it! We are still in the process of unpacking and getting everything put away in its place. But when we finally do get everything set up I will post some fun pictures and take you on a little picture tour. You should all come over and see our new digs, we would love that! Love you all!
Love,
the "happier now that we are out of the basement apartment" Flannery couple
P.S.
A HUGE thanks goes out to Zak, Jeremy and Dan for all your fabulous help with moving on Saturday! You guys are the best! We could not have done it without you. Thanks again!
No comments:
Post a Comment