Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Fourth!

We had a great fourth of July weekend, and I hope you all did too! We organized our new home, BBQ'd, spent time with family, Jerry did a little fishin and... what better to do on the fourth of July than a good old baseball game and fireworks!? It was a total blast! We spent most of the day with Connor and Ashley, and we even had our portraits done at the Gateway. I think they are our spitting image! Check it out...



I hope you all had as much fun as we did! Happy 4th of July!

1 comment:

Em said...

Heather!!! Your hair is so dang cute!!! I know I haven't talked to you in what seems like forever! Hope everything is going well. How is the new branch? Are you guys all moved in to the new building?