Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happiness

“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”

I saw this quote and it really struck me. There are always going to be imperfections, and if we look beyond them we can find true happiness. Life doesn't always go the way you think it might, but if you embrace the way it goes you can truly enjoy the ride. I need to quit dwelling on the imperfections and enjoy them! Some of life's most surprising moments... though they may seem like imperfections at the time... are some of the happiest and most rewarding in the long run. So, lets all be happy!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Great quote, Heather. I tend to do the same so thanks for the reminder. And good luck looking beyond Jerry's imperfections. Guys tend to be a lot more stinky and messy when you live with them. (No offense, Jerry!)