Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Friday, January 25, 2008

THANKS!

I just wanted to make a quick post and thank everyone for all their kindness and love.



Throughout the past year and especially the past few months the Flannery family has been so generous and welcoming to me... I am so thankful for each of them! I am so glad to have met such a wonderful man who comes from such an awesome family! They truly are what I hope my future family will be. They are all so close and fun to be with! It is so easy to be yourself around them... they are always comforting and welcoming. I can't imagine marrying into a better family than the Flannery's! I am just so lucky to gain a whole new bunch of sisters and brother... and another set of extremely amazing parents! They have given us great advice and have been very supportive and given me more love than I knew what to do with! I love them and am so excited to be a part of their family! So, Thank you Flannery family!



On to the Fox family... Oh what do I say about the Fox family? I can't even describe how much I love each of you! Dad and Kristine have been so extremely supportive and have given Jerry and I such great advice and pushed us to be on the path towards eternal happiness. For that, we are extremely grateful! Our monthly FHE has been great for Jerry to get to see a different side of the fox clan. I think Jerry will fit right in with the other brother-in-laws just fine! Mom has been awesome too! She has been a great bargain buyer and has been able to help me find all the good deals for our wedding! She is very crafty, and I am so excited for everyone to see the fun stuff she has put together for the big day! She is very kind and outgoing and always trying to help when she can!



And how can I forget my best friend Lauren!? She has been through thick and thin with me and I trust her with everything! She has been here for all the stress and all the fun! I don't know what I would do without her. She has listened to many venting sessions and we have laughed until our sides ache. She is the best friend I could ever ask for, and I appreciate everything she does for me!



Thanks to everyone for all the help and advice! I am so thankful for each and every one of you!

No comments: